Renvela 800mg Tablet
Buy Renvela 800mg online acts as a phosphate binder, thus reducing the quantity of phosphorous that exists in the blood of kidney patients who are undergoing dialysis. The drug binds with the phosphorous thus reducing the quantity of phosphorous that is absorbed by the body.
The drug should be avoided if you are allergic to it or have blocked bowels. Before taking Renvela 800mg Tablet discuss your medical history with your doctor and inform him about your present health issues and if you are allergic to anything. Also talk to your doctor about any medication that you are currently taking. Pregnant women or those trying to conceive should inform their doctor and take Renvela 800mg onlineTablet as per advice. If you are breast feeding get in touch with your doctor and discuss the pros and cons of taking the drug.
Renvela 800mg can be taken orally generally with a meal. It should be swallowed whole. Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet. In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you can. Do not take two doses at the same time.
While taking Renvela 800mg Tablet certain precautions should be kept in mind. Such as –
- The drug will reduce some vitamins that are present in the body. Thus, discuss with your doctor and check if you need supplements.
- Make sure you follow a strict diet plan, as recommended by your dietician.
Renvela 800mg side effects can result in certain which go away with time, these include constipation, nausea, slight stomach pain, vomiting, gas and indigestion. Some more serious side effects include problems with swallowingand severe constipation. In case the minor side effects persist or you experience any other reaction make sure to get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible.
The drug should be kept away from light, moisture as well as heat.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. is to be taken with food.
Renvela 800mg work
inhibits the absorption of phosphate from the intestine and lower the phosphate levels in the blood.
Take sevelamer tablets with meals.
Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take sevelamer.
Do not start or continue sevelamer and consult your doctor:
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Do not take calcium or other mineral supplements without your doctor’s advice.
Side Effects of Renvela 800mg
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- full feeling
- passing gas
- stomach discomfort or upset
- severe abdominal or stomach pain, cramping, or burning
- severe constipation
- severe vomiting
- trouble with breathing
- vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds, severe and continuing
- Acid or sour stomach
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Itching skin
Warning of Renvela 800mg tablet
If you have an allergy to sevelamer or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have a bowel block.
Storage of Renvela 800mg
Store at 25°C (77°F): excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Buy Now: Buy Renvela 800mg online
Buy related medicine: