Silagra is a generic version of the popular brand name drug Viagra. The medicine is specially formulated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The little pill helped approximately 4 out of 5 men to get and maintain erections hard enough for perfect sexual intercourse. You will not get the results just by consuming this pill. You must be sexually aroused for it to work.
How does Silagra work?
Silagra 100mg tablets contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow, which is needed to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Silagra 100mg work inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
What does Silagra contain?
Silagra 100mg use contains Sildenafil citrate as active ingredient. Sildenafil citrate is effective for curing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It blocks Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) enzyme and increase the quantity of cGMP (cyclic GuanosineMonophosphoate) in body. Silagra resumes male potency by accelerating the circulation of blood in arteries of penis after dilating them. Due to which, the penis attain harder and longer erection.
How much to take the drug?
For most men, the recommended Silagra 100mg dose for this alternative for generic viagra is 50 mg. Based on its effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg. The medicine is to be taken once per day.
How to take and how long to take the drug?
The generic viagra brand is available in 100 mg strength. The pill should be consumed with water an hour before sexual intercourse. Taking it once a day is fruitful. The dose should not be increased more than a single pill per day. Its intake of sexual arousal makes an erection possible in a fairly easy manner. The efficiency is hampered once the tablet is crushed or chewed. Men who have decided to take a generic viagra brand pill for the first should seek medical advice before making it as to avoid side effects.
What if you overdose?
If you think, you have taken too many tablets, contact your health care specialist for further advice or visit the nearest health care clinic.
Unlike other generic Viagra drugs, the Silagra 100mg side effect of this pill are minor and few. These side effects go away with time and are temporary. All the side effects of the drug are mild. Some of the mild side effects of drug are: headache, body pain, back-pain, blur eyes, dizziness, drowsiness, uneasiness etc. Sometimes you may feel like vomiting, gastric etc. Major side effects are rarely observed in men. In case of prolonged erection, it is wise to seek medical help on urgent basis. In case, all the above possible side effects are observed for more than 5 hours, consult your doctor as soon as possible. All these side effects can be avoided if proper Silagra precautions are followed.
What are the Advantages of Silagra?
- The product might be able to prevent certain erectile dysfunctions
- It might be able to improve* your erections and your overall sexual performance
- The product should also boost* your stamina and your libido
What are the Disadvantages of Silagra?
- Some of the claims might be slightly overstated
- The Silagra 100mg benefits might come a bit slower than expected
When should Silagra not be used?
You should not use Silagra if you:
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in buy Silagra 100mg online tablets
- are taking medication that may interact with Silagra or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure
How should Silagra be stored?
You should keep your Silagra 100mg review tablets in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
Buy Related Medicine :