Sildigra 150 MG
Sildigra 150mg is a medication belongs to the group of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor enzyme and is widely used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. In this disorder, man becomes unable to attain penile erection necessary for satisfactory physical intimacy. The active constituent in Sildigra 100mg is Sildenafil.
Mechanism of action:
Being an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme, Sildigra 100mg provides relaxation to the blood vessels around penile region and enhance blood supply in these blood vessels. Due to this blood flow in the penile region, sufficient penile erection gets achieved to perform satisfactory sexual performance. Sildigra 100mg works effectively if the male is sexually stimulated.
How to use:
Sildigra 150mg pill should be taken one hour before intimate session and the whole tablet should be swallowed with a glass of water.
- Sildigra 150mg is contraindicated to be taken with nitrate containing products.
- It is contraindicated to be taken with other erection stimulants.
Sildigra 150mg shows interactions with azole antifungal drug like ketoconazole, macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin, HIV protease inhibitors like ritonavir, saquinavir.
The side effects associated with the use of Sildigra 150mg are dizziness, swelling in eyelids, throat, lips and face, breathing difficulty and wheeziness.
If dose is missed:
This is not a regular medication. It is taken only when required, so there are less chances of dose to be missed.
In case of overdose:
Sildigra 150mg should not be taken once in a day. Taking two or more pills in a day results in overdosing symptoms. The overdosing symptoms includes arrythmia, priapism, swelling in throat, lips and face, breathing difficulty, sudden loss in vision.
Sildigra 100mg should be stored properly out of reach of moisture.
- Sildigra 100mg should not be taken with high fatty meals, it delays the effect of the medication.
- Sildigra should not be taken by the males below the age of 18.
- It should not be used by the children.
- Sildenafil affects driving capability of person, so driving should be avoided after taking this medicine.
web site:For extra info go to us our web site: https://www.medypharma.com