How to use Tazzle Tablet
How Tazzle Tablet works
Side effects of Tazzle
• Heart: Flushing, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, palpitations, syncope, fast heart rate, stroke and sudden cardiac death.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, sensory loss, sleeplessness, tingling, drowsiness, vertigo, migraine, seizure and seizure recurrence and temporary memory loss.
• Skin: Itching, rash, sweating, scaling, allergic reactions and hives.
• Eye and ENT: Tazzle 10mg side effect of nasopharynx, nasal congestion, blurred vision, changes in color vision, inflammation of conjunctiva, nosebleed, eye pain, increased tears, inflammation of pharynx, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, swelling of eyelids, tinnitus, eye stroke and visual field defect.
• Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, nausea, stomach flu, acid reflux disease, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, gastric ulcer, loose stools and vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, increased erection, spontaneous penile erection and painful erection.
• Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, back pain, pain in extremities, limb pain, joint pain and neck pain.
• Respiratory:Upper and lower respiratory tract infection, cough, inflammation of bronchus and difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous: Influenza, face edema and pain.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
PO- Initial: Tazzle 10mg dosage once daily at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, up to 20 mg/dose. Max: Once daily. If used with potent inhibitors of CYP3A4: Max: 10 mg once every 72 hr.
Missed Dose instructions
- Do not use more than the prescribed buy Tazzle 10 mg online .
- Do not use Tazzle 10 mg Tablet on advice of a friend or family. Similarly, do not give it to someone you feel has the same symptoms.
- Always check for expiry on the package or with the pharmacist before buying Tazzle 10 mg Tablet.
- Store Tazzle 10 mg Tablet at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight
- Do not use if you are allergic to Tazzle 10 mg Tablet or any of its components.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
How do I store Tadalafil :
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use TADALAFIL after the expiry date stated on the carton and blister. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Do not store above 30_C. Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.