Anyone hypersensitive to tenvir 300 mg for hepatitis b disoproxil fumarate should not take Tenvir.
Several mild side effects have been commonly reported by patients taking Tenvir including:
Some less common but severe side effects that have been documented are:
- renal impairment or failure
- interstitial nephritis
- fanconi syndrome
- hepatomegaly with steatosis
- lactic acidosis
- tubular necrosis
- nephrogenic diabetes insipidus
Other adverse effects have been reported by patients taking Tenvir. Let your doctor know if you experience any changes in your physical or mental health after beginning to take tenvir 300 mg hindi
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate During Pregnancy
Tenvir 300 dosage Disoproxil Fumarate has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy category B . There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women.
Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, Tenvir tablets (Generic Tenofovir) should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed. Do not use this medicine without your doctor’s consent in case you are pregnant.
What are the storage instructions for Tenvir 300 mg ?
Many factors can damage your medication, including heat, air, light, and moisture. It’s important to keep in mind that where you store your medication can affect its potency and safety. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
- Store Tenvir tablet uses at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Store it in original carton until time of use.
• Store Tenvir tablets in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
• Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
• Do not leave it in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy this medicine.
• Keep your medicines separate from other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake