Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tykerb 250mg uses Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Tykerb 250mg work Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
- Before taking Lapatinib, tell your doctor, if you have heart disease such as heart failure or had a heart attack. You may need to undergo cardiac function tests prior to initiation of treatment and during treatment with Lapatinib to monitor your condition.
- Lapatinib may cause liver damage which can be severe or life-threatening. Tell your doctor if you have or ever had liver disease.
- Take precautions as Lapatinib often causes diarrhea, which can be severe.
- You should be monitored for symptoms of pulmonary toxicity (dyspnea, cough, fever) and treatment should be discontinued if you experience severe symptoms.
- You must use a reliable method of contraception to avoid becoming pregnant while on Lapatinib.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as Lapatinib may cause extreme tiredness/weakness.
- Low red blood cell count
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Low blood counts.
- Abdominal pain
- Mouth sores
- Pain in arms, legs, back
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dry skin
Storage of Tykerb 250mg
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
Buy Now: Buy Tykerb 250mg online
Buy related medicine: