How to use X Vir Tablet
Take X Vir 1mg Tablet use in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. X Vir 1mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How X Vir Tablet works
X Vir 1mg Tablet work prevents the multiplication of HIV virus in human cells. Thus stops the HIV virus from producing new viruses.
Expert advice for X Vir Tablet
- Do not discontinue taking entecavir without your doctor’s advice.
- Entecavir should be taken on an empty stomach. Please follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Do consult your doctor before taking entecavir, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do consult your doctor before taking entecavir, if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machines if you feed dizzy, tired or sleepy after taking entecavir.
- Do consult your doctor before taking entecavir if you have Kidney disease, any other liver disease or a liver transplant.
- Consult your doctor before taking entecavir, if you have AIDS or HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Tests for HIV should be performed before taking entecavir in suspected individuals.
- Inform your doctor, if you have taken medicines containing active drug lamivudine (Epivir, Epzicom, Trizivir) or telbivudine. Inform your doctor about all medications you have received in the past for treatment of hepatitis B.
- Worsening of hepatitis B may occur while taking entecavir and upon discontinuation. Liver function tests must be conducted while on treatment and upon discontinuation.
- Immediately report symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and stomach pain to your doctor. These might indicate development of a life-threatening side effect of entecavir called lactic acidosis (excess lactic acid in blood). Lactic acidosis occurs more often in women, particularly if they are very overweight.
Major & minor side effects for X VIR 1 mg Tablet
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
Missed DoseIf a dose of X Vir 1mg dosage, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Do not use X Vir 1mg instructions for any conditions other than those specified by the doctor. Do not share the medicine with anyone else. Report to the doctor all your medical conditions and current medicines before taking this medication. Report any undesired effects or lack of improvement to the doctor on priority.
Warnings for special population
– X Vir 1mg reviews is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless strictly indicated. The benefits and risks should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the medicine based on your clinical condition.
Exacerbation of Hepatitis B
– Discontinuation of Buy X Vir 1mg online or any other anti-Hepatitis B therapy may cause severe acute exacerbation of the HBV infection. Monitoring of liver function is recommended for at least a few months after stopping the treatment with this medicine. Further initiation of anti-Hepatitis B therapy may be warranted in a few cases.
– X Vir 1 is not recommended for use in patients who are infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and not on highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) therapy for HIV due to the risk of development of resistance to HIV NRTIs.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with severe liver dysfunction due to the risk of lactic acidosis (increased acid in the blood). Frequent clinical monitoring for lactic acidosis is recommended while taking this medicine. Any symptoms like difficulty in breathing, irregular heartbeats, dark-coloured urine, and yellow colored skin and eyes should be reported to the doctor on priority.
Storage of X-Vir 1mg
Entecavir Tablets should be stored in a tightly closed container at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).
Buy related medicine: